Saturday, February 4, 2012
I think that somehow, unconsciously I had become a bad person at some point.
But I think it is a little more reassuring to know that everything had happened because of something, rather than just without a cause. It must be true that something must've happened that led to this uconscious change in me. I wasn't expecting an apology, or any explanation. I think I'll rather go without it.
It still disturbs me a little, but I think I'm slowly regaining myself. There are still many things I'm unsure of, and many memories I'm uncertain of. It's a little depressing to have some of these things happen, but I guess it couldn't be helped. There was that tension there, afterall. So it was probably the right decision.
No, there isn't any right or wrong. Just a more...
comfortable choice. There are still many things I wish I had said, though. I just hope that...things improve, I guess.
writtern @10:39 PM