Saturday, September 3, 2011
I just realised I'm leaving for KL in less than 2 days. Well, still not sure what I'll be doing. I think I'm supposed to make masks, so I started doing google searches for ideas. Apparently, half of the results scare the fuck out of me. I even saw CLOWNS! O__O
OH GOD, STAY AWAY FROM MEEEE!!!*HIDES*
Ridiculous phobias aside, I haven't done anything. I feel like I'm just sitting around using up oxygen without being productive. Also, I just realised that 'homework' was an uncountable noun. Well that explains a lot!
I'm talking less about my life. Hopefully my phone will last the 4 days in malaysia, though I think I'll be bringing a charger so I don't have to go through the drama that is watching my phone shutdown.
By the way, I did one maths worksheet. And now there's an infinite more to go. whoopee.
writtern @4:01 PM