Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Friday, August 26, 2011


I haven't been posting recently... but really, term 3 was horrible. I could expect term 4 to be even more horrendous. But this term, I just felt like I was constantly feeling troubled. By various things.

I hope to avoid mentioning the unofficially-named purgatory, so I'll start on any random topics that come to mind. On certain days I find myself paying attention in class. I keep trying to stay awake and focusing because it seemed like something important was being taught. So I didn't do a lot of the 'eloping with my imagination to wonderdreamland'.

I also realised that I wanted to buy some stuff but never got around to it, mostly out of laziness and also because I couldn't find someone to be my plus-one. I had to buy a birthday present for my father and teachers' day presents. I also wanted to buy Togainu no chi manga but orchard just seems like a pain to goooo and my sister has been working nightshifts so she isn't free. I also remembered two months ago I wanted a new mic OTL

Niconico is forever full of surprises. As most of the japanese guys there can look/sound like girls, we might as well assume everyone there is a guy unless proven otherwise >__>;; But there certainly are girls too, although I seem to be more...concerned with the guys x'D*HIT*
Well recently I found out this bassist TissueHime was a guy. ...I HAD BEEN ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE IT WAS A GIRL!!!!!*SOBS* H-h-his disguise was almost perfect... he really looked like a girl and he crossdressed too so...*HEADSDESK* But his voice gave it away, as with many other male crossdressers ='D And that was when I fabricated this amazing idea of Piko crossdressing and speaking with his girly voice. HE COULD FOOL THE WORLD!! He was pretty like a girl and he could change his voice... x'D*GETS HIT*

I also started stalking blogs after a month, though there was nothing much anyways, and Shun still talks about food and Jui is still posting in paragraphs..

Deviating from such, I just have this...bad feeling about something. That at the moment, everything is in such a mess. The most difficult thing, is still to be honest, afterall. What honest things were said couldn't simply be disregarded. Sometimes people lie to protect themselves and sometimes people lie to protect others. And I could lie so that I would not be selfish.

writtern @3:42 PM