Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Sunday, August 14, 2011


I am actually alive. It has been nearly a month since I last posted. My abscence was mainly due to things I refuse to talk about, of being busy and of having no life. But I am back again and instead of updating about my mundane and demanding life, I shall talk about weird dreams.

It is always a wonder as to how my subconscious generates such dreams. Were they stirred by something or did they just jump out of nowhere?

Well, there was this dream where I was taking a train to San Diego. I couldn't really understand the significance of that place, but the dream made it seem like I was going to migrate there. I wasn't really bothered by it, like "What language did they speak there? Where in the world IS San Diego!?!?" but rather I just went along... On the day that I left, I wondered if I should atleast text my friends to say goodbye, but in the end I didn't.

Then there was another dream where I met this stag in a room. He had lost his antelers and was in the process of growing them back. When I asked how he lost them, he said, "In an epic fight." Then I pointed out a set of antelers seemingly stuck in the wall, hinting that perhaps he had gotten them stuck..?
But he insisted, rather strongly, "I put it there."
I didn't really believe him, but he kept insisting, "I put it there. I put it there. I PUT IT THERE! I PUT IT THERE!!" And with the echoing of his annoying claims the dream ended.

Another dream I could remember was where I was pulled onto a bus coach, together with various other kids. Like, literally getting kidnapped out of nowhere. We weren't told where we were going, but we were travelling through this deserted road in the evening and I had this feeling we were going to Toshima.
...Toshima? Won't I just die there? Were we being sent to take part in Igura!?!? We never actually reached there, though nothing much would have happen if I just got killed. Anyways, I was wearing a warm jacket with a collar lined with fur... Wait, did I steal that from Akira!?*HIT*

And at this point the talk of dreams will end.

Recently, I have started reading and watching Togainu no chi. It disturbs me that though the genre claims 'Yaoi/shonen-ai', there isn't much evidence of that. Also, though there about 8 volumes published... ONLY 9 CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN SCANLATED OTL;; I want to find it.. It was licensed in English but I can't find it in stock.. Even my most relied-on bookstore, Kinokuniya, says it's out of stock. WHY DO I HAVE TO LIKE SUCH OBSCURE MANGA!?!?!? I have this tendency to favour obscure mangas and indie bands... Detesting most of the mainstream...

Togainu no chi was also originally a visual novel game... which was yaoi... and had AKIRAXEVERYONE*HITHIT* How could the author do that to Akira x'DDD Just 'cause everyone called him 'cute' at some point OTL;; I initially didn't know what colour Akira's hair was o.o I couldn't be sure cause the original art when coloured had some weird lighting like... it looked blond, greenish and grey. I was hoping it would be blonds... CAUSE BLONDS ARE AWESOME-*HIT* And thank goodness it wasn't green..HOW WOULD I LIVE WITH THAT AAAAAHHH~ So it was grey.... Well it's okay... Still cute-*HIT*

So.. my life has been pretty drained of happiness and mundane and.. demanding in nature. I mean, suddenly the only word to describe our lives becomes 'SCHOOL', whether we like it or not, or else we could call it 'purgatory' too. Pretty much, waking up and going to school, going home and doing homework until we sleep and repeat the cycle. How depressing... My cca is practically PURGATORY now.

BUT NOW I CAN ESCAPE TO THE BEAUTIFUL WORLD OF NICONICO OR THE AWESOME WORLD OF YAAAAOOOO-*KILLED*

..Totally becoming insane and bipolar.

writtern @1:50 PM