I really don't know what to draw...
That story is still untitled despite having an entire storyboard drafted out already. In the meantime I'm calling it 'White Rabbit'. Yea... I completely forgot how to draw that boy Edmund. He's quite main though...*HIT* Ehh well since I HAVE the freakin storyboard I might as well draw everything. Only.. WHY AM I NOT DOING ANYTHING OTL;; I keep procrastinating on the toning cause I KNOW PHOTOSHOP HATES ME.
Anyways I wanted to do a pencil manga... I have 3 ideas though ='D
I felt reluctant to draw Sound (even though Yuuta was cute-*hit*) and the fact that I had to shade Ryuza's hair has nothing to do with it lol. It's more cause the story will probably draaaaaaag so darn long (cause of Yuuta-*hitagain*) and I CANNOT DRAW A DRUMSET TO SAVE MY LIFE*HEADSDESK*
I didn't want to draw anything difficult so I just wanted to draw this random story I just named 'Sakura no koe(Sakura's voice)'. I don't know if it'll have BL or something though I am tempted to throw in some*shot* Ehhhh the only thing I can say is the story is freakin screwed up... Yea...
OH AND KANO I AM TOTALLY IGNORING YOU NOW YEA YOU UK-*HIT*
On a side note today as I flipped through random manga sketches I came across this random paper slotted in... which had shonen-ai or something and I was momentarily alarmed OTL;;
On another unrelated note.. I can't read maps at all...... Well it doesn't matter if I don't have that plane ticket... unless I ship myself there =/
OKAY THIS ENTIRE ENTRY MAKES NO SENSE TO ANYONEEEE~~~