Sometimes, I daydream to entertain myself. Today I continued yesterday physics lesson's daydream. Too bad it ended. And too bad I still couldn't understand it.
The nice thing about daydreaming is that it is entertaining, and you are about someway on the borders of reality and imagination. So if at any point, attention was required, one could easily slip back into the world. I only tuned in for about 15 minutes of lesson.
The daydream I had.. well I could say it manifested from a dream actually. Also, it was confusing. It involved science organisations, some military-related people, an organised gang and this girl. It was pretty exciting, only my brain was rapidly escalating the events while I had not yet fully understood or structured the situation. AND THEN IT FUCKING ENDED. It was random o.o
Anyways, have you ever had the urge to hurl a bottle into the back of someone's head? Despite the conseqence of losing much of the drink intact and the possibility of being labeled a criminal. I also realised that when I'm on a civilised hate rant, a more vast selection of words emerge from the depths of my dormant vocabulary.
But today I won't do it.