Today was the first day of that psychology course thing!~
Well now I'm kindof tired so I won't rant like an idiot =___=;;
The campus was huge... And we had lots of breaks and it was kindof interesting and fun :3
Hmm today I tried to do homework.. but somehow I can't do it at all. I feel like I really don't want to work hard anymore. I can't remember all the methods in maths anymore and when I look at the paper I just can't understand it. I'll probably do badly for term 3... OTL;;
I definately can't finish all the homework D'x
Is it fine to just do that paper counted in EOY...?*HIT*
GREAT NOW I HAVE SUDDENLY DEVELOPED THIS 'I-CAN'T-STUDY-ANYMORE' SETTING. Maybe soon I'll become completely lazy and unable to do anything school-related at all x'D
And I can't even become an exorci-*HIT*
Well anyways because I simply couldn't do homework, I started toning pages. I TOOK SO LOOOONG OTL;; Then I got irritated and just added the words x'D
Well the next pages have less panels...
Also once again I went back to reading blogs, though I was kindof tired and just glancing through x'D
Erm. Shun is on some holiday or something. Not in singapore.. x'D
While Jui was talking about his first solo live, and how he was nervous~ x'D He said "when I had the band playing with me before, the nervousness was gone." SO NOW THE NERVOUSNESS IS BACK!? x'D
And I'm also reading manga now..