Now I'm listening to some J-rock bands...
Luna sea and Mr. Children, cause they were the bands some of the J-rockers I knew liked x'D
The songs are nice~
Also, I finally listened to Gazette's new single.....
AOI HAS PINK HAIRRRRRRRRR!!!!! O.O
I was so distracted by it OTL;; Everyone else had normal hair colours and styles... well quite normal for them x'D The song was okayish, it had abit of auto-tuning but it was used properly so.. it's okay!! Also, Ruki's english.. is almost perfect. His pronounciation too. I stopped mistaking it for japanese*HIT* and even managed to catch some words~
He can swear in english perfectly...
Somehow his pronounciation of english is better when he's shouting than when he's singing!?!?
I'll go conquer homework now. While listening to Mr. Children x'D
It was kindof creepy how after I said "sayonara" to someone on msn, I heard "sayonara" in the song o.o