Today.. I went out. For the first time, I went bowling!!
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.. though it was more like walking and drop-throwing the ball x'D If I was lucky and the ball didn't fall into the gutter than it'll hit something ='D
Also.. I GOT A STRIKE!!! x'DDDD
Okay so I just came here to brag*hit*
But today.. hearing Marasy play again I feel like I keep getting pwned by this Japanese awesomeness...
I recklessly wanted to try challenging the japanese so I went to look for piano scores. I looked for Bad Apple. The score was 16 pages long and IT IS SOO HARD. The timing will drive me crazy and it has.. 6 flats OTL;;
There was also this other song I wanted to try playing cause it looked fun*hit*
But so far the score I find is... illegible x'D I DON'T KNOW HOW IT CAN BE POSSIBLE TO PLAY.
I played piano for 1 hour today and my hands huuuurt afterwards ;~;
Also... lately I haven't been drawing manga though I wanted to. I just... get some kindof block where I don't know how to do the panelling and stuff... What is thisssss DDDDx
I don't want it to be dull but I can't seem to draw anything I'll be satisfied with... MAYBE I DO NEED A HALF-YEAR HIATUS*HIT* But okay I'll go read more manga or something x'D
Though apparently I want to do a oneshot kindof manga instead... But I want to wait for a good story to come first~
In the meantime I will try and do homework OTL;;