I DON'T HAVE MUCH COMMENTS ABOUT SCHOOL. I mean, if I were to talk about it, it would ultimately be rather pessimistic and make my life seem rather sad OTL;;
Anyways...
It arrived!!!~
It took more than a month and arrived yesterday!! ='D I was soooo happy and totally grinning like an idiot OTL;; And it was such a random time too I thought, "Oh tomorrow is Jui's birthday."*HIT*
TWO CDSSSS~ SOOO DAMN HAPPY='D
I want to sit down for 3 hours just to listen to it properly~ The lyrics booklet was interesting... and all the lyrics were written by Jui but he wrote his name in so many ways.. BUT I CAN READ ALL OF THEM SO I KNOW IT'S STILL YOUUUU Dx
Some songs sounded different o.o I think some were rerecorded cause the instrumentals and solos were different...I can tellll!! And one of the songs, almost all of the lyrics were written in romaji OTL;; IT WAS TORTUROUS TO READ Dx Cause it was like "migitenokaatahidaritenoduragutokusuriyubinofukaiai"*example* NO. SPACES. BETWEEN. WORDS. DDDDD'x The only good thing was that I knew the song...
(Btw anyone who can get about half of the words' meaning... good for you x'D)
Anyways today is Jui-san's birthday!~
And on his blog he mentioned he woke up with a cold OTL;; Poor him x'D