And before I knew it I had forgotten what I wanted to say >__<;;
Well now I'm just slacking around and looking at stuff on the internet-
OMG IT RAINED!!! I don't even know from when~ But I was so distracted OTL
I also went to read blog entried again OTL
I've lately been reading alot. I also missed Shun's message about the disband(cause I was only looking at Jui's blog at that time...). Well atleast here he mentioned more about what he would do.
そしてこれは公式に発表しておくけど俺はジュイ君以外のボーカルとバンドを組む気はないです。
This is my official announcement, but I feel that I can't do a band without Jui as the vocalist.
だからセッションはしても新しくバンド始めたりどこかに加入する事は絶対ない。
Even if I do (band) sessions, I won't start a band or join somewhere.
いつかまたやる時はヴィドールで。
If I play in a band again I want it to be Vidoll.
So for now I think he won't be playing seriously in a band...? Maybe that's why he kept talking about 'meeting again as Vidoll' maybe that's what he wants too. When I watch Jui's solo PV, I only thought, "IT'S MISSING FOUR PEOPLE!!!! DDDD:"
And he didn't really want to break up. Jui just wanted to try going solo. I want to think that someday Vidoll would return. They weren't doing very well so maybe-
That's what I want to think too.
It's not really like a promise, but I feel that I want to believe in them. Maybe this will make them better.
I don't know, I won't know. But the sky has gotten dark suddenly.