Well this will probably be a long post. It's going be like kindof a report of the live. I-I might do this for other namahousous I watch so... ><;; Please put up with me OTL Now I'll try to rewind the last 3 hours(It lasted from 4.30~7.30pm) Some things shocked me so my brain short-circuited or something o.o
At first I was just happy to get in ='D
And kindof hyperventilating... THEY WANTED TO KILL US WITH THE SUSPENSE. Like when are they coming out when are they coming out O___O
The first song was Cryptic Tokyo~ I was so happy cause I liked that song and I think I was high when I saw them x'D After that was Nausea, which I think was a newer song so I didn't hear it before o__o Then was IKAROS, which I didn't really remember OTL;; Then I suddenly went out of the namahousou. I got this retarded notice with pictures of premium members enjoying all their goddamned priviledges while the normal member are being pathetic like 'OTL' I refreshed the page like a retard until I got in again!~
They were near the end of another song... which was SinAi. AAAAAHHHHH I MISSED THAT SONG ;__________; I was super sad... Then they played... Nectar next I think. Asdkasjdn I was happy again x'D
I can't remember what they played after nectar but I think it was Torikabuto... I was also super happy to hear them play that song, cause it was kindof old and i didn't really think they'll play it. There was also some sortof fanservice at some point x'D That Jui was hugging Rame when he sang the last chorus >////<
....*thinks* What was the next song..? I'm just going to say what my short-circuited brain can remember OTL They also played Crescent Gazer, their single. Aaaah they played a really old song, Occult Proposal o.o That was during the era... where they weren't even in undercode...
They also played Chocoripeyes!!!~ As usual I was happy cause it was an awesome song. Surprisingly they also played Gothikaroid, which they don't normally play during lives. Then they played... Kannou Digital Butoukai. Then somewhere inbetween (I'M ALREADY SO DISORGANISED OTL) Jui gave a short MC. He said that he would sing a song which meant alot or something. Then he sang Remind Story~ I was only thinking "Yay opera x'DDD" and YES HE SANG IT BEAUTIFULLY ;____;
If I didn't miss out anything, they performed Tree then they said 'bye' and went off. But I knew it won't be the end yet cause they haven't played 'Wagahai wa, Korosuke Nari' yet!!! It was like a song they HAD to play. And so many others...
After the chanting of 'Encore' and anticipating so much, I even typed in comments like 'ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE' x'D, They appeared!~
Well this part actually surprised me, because I really liked those songs but I didn't think they would perform it live. Jui and Tero came out to perform 'Kimi wo Nosete'. I was just lost for words because I wanted them to perform this song but I knew the chances were small cause they would need a piano and it would be more troublesome or something. They only played the front part, but it already made me happy ;~; Jui also sang different lyrics. Apparently I know some of their songs so well I recognize it the moment they play it and can tell when the lyrics change o.o He sang 'support(ouen)' instead of 'mote(watch)'.
And afterwards they played JUUNEN GO NO KYOU KOKO DE. Aaaaaah I love that song and it was so beautiful I started spamming '888888888888888's x'D
After that I can't quite remember... They came out for another encore in their tour shirts! xD
Jui was saying something like,"I wore the tour shirt the right way this time. I was worried I got it wrong, like is it really this way? It feels weird.." then he started talking about the earthquake and how it was scary and all. Then they played.. Shinbun masukomi kankeisha no kata e.
I FEEL THAT I AM MISSING OUT ALOT OF THINGS. Somewhere along they also played Puzzle Ring. And Blue star. Aaah at Blue Star Jui suddenly didn't sing one line and I got worried cause I thought something was wrong. But later when he sang 'Gothikaroid' it was full of screaming and so I think he was fine x'D They also played Sanga Koronda! And also MOMMYXDADDY, which was also a very old song.
They played Karakuri Romance~ I loved that song ;___; And somehow at one point there was some sortof fanservice. Like I though Jui was going to strip o///o But he didn't OTL;; It was like some random Jui fanservice cause he pulled his tour shirt-*SHOT* Anyways I have mixed feelings about that so...
I was also constantly looking out for fanservice OTL There was Rame and Jui fanservice and at some point Jui also went to Shun x'DDD He couldn't attack the drummer though. Also sometimes the video lags. And when it stops I have to refresh quickly and PRAAAAAYYY. It works though and I can continue watching ='D
I suddenly don't remember what song they played next. Only that it was dinnertime and my family kindly put my food in a nice plate and let me eat while watching ='D ONLY I COULDN'T EAT. They played another song, and the song title was at the top. I was decipering the title...
"Wa..i..Waise- WAISETSU NINGYO!?"
So I couldn't eat x'D
Like WAIT I'M PLAYING EVERYTHING ON SPEAKERS I didn't think they would play that song x'D Though it wasn't actually that bad, the song itself. Jui didn't do much of what he did in the original. What was more 'interesting' was what they all started doing x'DDD
I don't know whoooo~ but they started stagediving. Like jumping into the crowd. I don't think they ever did that before!!!! Some commenter said it was Shun who started it x'D Somehow they were able to play the song even while jumping in the crowd. Though the song was more like only Jui shouting and Tero playing the drums. The staff had to go save them x'D But Shun didn't come back. YOUR GUITARIST GOT KIDNAPPED BY THE FANS!!! DDDDD:
When he came back I'm not sure what happened but Jui went up to him and asked, "What happened to you..?" I think he lost his guitar but I'm not sure OTL;; Then after that Jui said something like "maybe we should do that again." Then "Eh? Really?"
So it happened again x'D Rame and Giru jumped but I think Shun didn't x'DDD
Then when all the crazy madness seemed to have stopped, I though Jui was going to give an MC so I turned up the volume only to hear something like
"Aaaaaaah~"
o//////o They were still playing that song? I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE.
That event kindof short-circuited my brain.
They might have played something else, but I only remember them playing 'Wagahai wa, Korosuke Nari'. So I thought, "Aaaaaah, this is the end huh?" I sang along because he told us to and somehow I felt really sad seeing the whole band together. At one part in the eong the guitarists all went up to the front and they all played together. They seemed so close that it was sad to think it was the last live.
But when I thought it was over, they played 'Ningyou'.
The mood seemed so different, like just now they were jumping and being all high, Jui smiled at the camera and poked it (x'DDD...) then now Jui can't even smile. They didn't really cry though. If they did it would just set off a chain reaction and every fan in the hall which weren't already crying would be crying. And every fan watching from nico live would be crying too. It would feel like the great emoing.
When the song ended, they just said thankyou so much and left. Everyone chanted 'Encore' for so long. They came out one last time just to say 'sorry' and 'thank you for supporting us these 9 years.'
I don't know how to describe the live. I mean, I was happy they played alot of songs I loved. It was fun but... It was still goodbye.
So.. sorry for ranting out so much and thanks for reading to the end if you did. I just wanted to say thank you to them.