Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Tuesday, May 31, 2011


It's raining...
Somehow it seems to be the rainy season in Japan, even though it's supposed to be summer...

Anyways I didn't come here with anything interesting, I'm sorry.
Again, I intended to do my homework but have done nothing yet. It's not unexpected, right? Also, because it suddenly started raining I played a sad song.

Just now again I went to stalk ameblo blogs. I read an entire entry with the help of some romaji translator. But at the end.. I don't know what I read OTL There were photos but they were not very helpful... Sometimes photos can be enlightening like "Oooh so it's a rehearsal!" or something of that sort. But sometimes they are only distracting ='D

So I read the next entry, which was a little easier to understand. Though my brain has a tendency to give up first when it sees a long chunk of jap text D'x Long sentences are also hard.. halfway I just get lost like an idiot... When I check the dictionary I usually can't find the word at all so it's not helpful. Sometimes I think, "WHAT IF HE ACTUALLY MADE A TYPO ASKDJASND-*HIT*"

I'm not the kind of person who can spot JAPANESE typos OTL;;

Anyways blog entries are easier to read than lyrics. Lyrics can be really hard... because they can change the words, use alternative words and LOTS OF DIFFICULT KANJI. I also need to learn katakana cause when I see too much my brain reacts by running away to a translator. Some katakana words can be sooo long. Atleast I can now recognise more!! ...I know I've said this before but they are really like riddles. Especially when you don't know what they are talking about at all OTL

Well, even if I was going to try doing my homework now, this song is telling me
「本当気持ちじゃないなら、どんな事もうしない」
(If you really don't feel like it, then don't do anything.)

It only recently registered to me that it sounded exactly like procrastination. Ryuutaro is speaking to me...
"PROCRASTINATE!! YOU DON'T WANT TO DO IT! DON'T!!"*HIT*

writtern @5:35 PM