Today I woke up with the intention of starting on schoolwork. But I started reading and before I knew it 5 hours had past...
How time flies!! ..Then I'll start on homework tomorrow*HIT*
I wonder if I'll be similar to a hermit this holiday. Simply because I don't really go out OTL;;
So far I'm not really going out with any friends.. I asked one of my friends and the only week she was free was the only week I was BUSY. OOH FAIL OTL
I could just watch namahousous and wait for those bastards to decide to ship my CD out. I'm thinking it's going to take quite long, considering that my CD had next to no priority or particular importance. I could also learn more Japanese, though so far I have learnt nothing from nico rajis except that SEKIHAN TALKS DAMN FAST. And that they do so many stupid stuff. Like showing their phones with the cameras and reading tongue twisters(apparently Sekihan is really good at them orz) and also that voting thing... it took me so long to understand what they were doing!!
Actually, I think that I improved my japanese from attempting to read blogs x'D
Though now Jui seems to have adapted a new way of posting, which was in paragraphs and more difficult to read OTL Somehow Shun's blog is easier to read >___>;;
In the end they mostly talk about random stuff, like 'I went to the convenience store' or sooomething but HEEEY~ It's easier to read-*HIT*