I'm now in a totally 'procrastinate everything!!!' mode x'D
Filing? Tommorow~ Homework? ..What?*hit*
Anyways apparently some singers write lyrics in some interesting ways... Where they sing different words from what they write. So the song has a different meaning o.o It's kindof interesting ><;;
So I was referring to the kanji lyrics while listening to the songs... Hmm and for some songs it was interesting. It also made me go, "WHAAAAAT" and try to figure out what it means OTL It was so.. confusing. And for some of them he sings a completely different line so I have to listen very hard and I can't really catch it. Plus it's hard to pick up the words properly cause somehow the words are all kindof similar and it's also not very clear..*hit*
There was also this song 'Agoraphobia', where in first verse was written in japanese but he sings it in ENGLISH o.o Cause when I heard it I was trying to pick out the japnese words but I realised.. it was english. Only unfortunately I know it's english but I reaaaally can't hear the words properly OTL. It really sound like some mumur I can't make out at all!!*headsdesk*
Well all this is kindof fun but I need to do filing now ='D