Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Friday, May 20, 2011


Today.. we had cca OTL
In the end we organised some half-assed game for art club. I feel like a big disappointment as a senior*hit*
Actually we came up with some game involving lots of chairs but in the end there was a change of venue and we didn't have enough space to play that game. We ended up coming up with a new game on the spot OTL
It was really just half-assed and really bad. The rules kept changing OTL It was half-fail, but they looked like they had fun. Atleast it wasn't like we played some sadistic game and made them develop a permanent grudge against us.

I hope we can be more organised next time... AND STOP SUFFERING FROM MENTAL BLOCK DAMMIT!!

Also, it appears that most people in our sec 3 have this mysterious I-have-to-go-home-NOW syndrome. Where they are appalled at the idea of staying back, as if I had suggested feeding heroin to puppies. Therefor we have to come EARLY. Uuuugh I want my sleeeep >____> (-sleeping hours NOOOOO) I just hope that people actually TURN UP. Not like just 2 people =____=;; If I go early in the morning and nobody is there I'm just going to go into some frenzy induced by a lack of sleep and start trying to kill club members with files(rofl).

Lately there has REALLY been a lot of miracles. More like unexpected things happening. Just like the A maths paper. I can't believe that even though I didn't really know how to do the questions and just pulled some random fomula from my head to use I got it correct. And also how I got 3/4 marks for that bio question just for writing some crap I came up with out of desperation. There was also this possibility that I would stay in band 2!!

Also.. also... MY MUM AGREED TO BUY THAT CD AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH*SHOT*
ASDJNASKDJANSDA THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUSOMUCH*HITAGAIN*
I don't even know how it happened. Maybe she knew that if she didn't give in I would execute my plan as an annoying daugther and she didn't want THAT. Anyways I now have to wait 21 days, according to the website. Waiting.. waiting... OMG ONLY 1 DAY PAST AKSJDNAKD *ROLL-ROLL-ROLL*
I'LL WAIT WITH YOU HUDAAAAAA!!!*HIT*
Just don't say random things in the morning. About cats. I can't believe- what made you say that x'D

writtern @8:41 PM