I am now only full of selfish thoughts...
I have abandoned every thought about school and even results OTL Like, "Aaah I just want to pass, cause a fail looks bad.." and "Ooh CCA starts this friday? We still haven't planned it. I know. Also I can't find the pictures at all...."
I-It's kindof good I'm not the president of my cca isn't it? I won't want this kindof president anyway. But the real president seems to be MIA. I want to believe that he is actually doing something for the cca OTL But if he turns up he seems to be in a less serious state of mental blockage as the rest of us so... ='D
Anyways. The only think that I seem to think about is the disband OTL
Also I was mainly listening to Vidoll songs only. I still want that album. I want to be selfish and ask for it like a brat*HITHARD*
I also keep thinking about the messages they put on their messages... I actually went and decipered the messages. Shun's was the easiest one though. I didn't even refer to a dictionary. It was so honest...
I've never heard of a band breaking up and reforming again. But I want it to happen. Not NOW, it makes no sense! Like "I'm sorry I broke up with everyone. Let's go back, okay?" It's like cheating the fans' feelings ='D Rather, maybe a few years later and they all become better... I know I'm naive but lately unexpected things just keep happening. So a part of me wants to believe in that.
I STILL don't know what to do about CCA OTL
I-I can't plan some sadistic game cause they'll hate me for life and otherwise it'll be boring =___=;;
Asdkjasndkjd can't we just sit down and watch crack on nico nico until we all manage to reach half of Sekihan's craziness!?!?