I'm here again... I was going to post yersterday to announce something like
"EXAMS ARE OVER!!! OWATA!!!! \( ^ o ^ )/"
But somehow the energy is gone... OTL
So I can only say, "Exams are over. I am happier."
Yesterday I watched a namahousou which was a nico raji hosted by Sekihan. I didn't know what 'nico raji' was but it's something like 'radio'? Though I thought that was 'rajio'!! >___<;; Anyways... there was only sound and they were mean to only show the camera sometimes. It was... fun. Even though I was on msn and Huda and I were all trying so hard to understand but it was like... only 10% understood OTL;; I understood some parts but.. SEKIHAN TALKS SO FAST!!! He was so high and crazy or something that he would shout and I kept having to adjust the volume x'D
Also their laughter was contagious.. It was like a bunch of idiots laughing x'DDD
Even though I didn't understand, I ended up laughing OTL Aaah but one part they showed the camera and Sekihan danced o.o It was entertaining xDD Later they called this girl on the phone(Hana I think..) and they were bullying her(..!?) Apparently in the background they were going, "*girl voice* Gom-chan~ Sekihan-chan~" xDDDD And then I forgot what they were talking about but at the end in the background they were saying, "Soo desu ne! Soo desu ne!~(Yea that's right!)" xDDD
They also called Sekihan's mum o.o They forced her to say a message for the listeners and she said something like, "Thank you for supporting Sekihan." Then someone said something about Sekihan... Aaah and then Sekihan started speaking chinese too. CHINESE. That made me laugh soooo hard xDDDD
"我叫红饭!(wo jiao hong fan!/I'm called Red rice!)"
And he kept shouting.. I couldn't stop laughing xDDDD
Apparently they were going to Taiwan so yea... the speaking chinese part. It was soo funny cause the pronounciation was so funny and he literally translated his name to chinese. I thought 'Red rice' was funny but the chinese ver. was even more funny x'DD
They played a few songs and ended it >< It was fun. I laughed sooo hard xDDD
---
I also went to stalk people on twitter!~ So I'm kindof using twitter to stalk japanese people OTL
I still stalk blogs though. And recently!! I finally understood what Jui was talking about x'D I couldn't read that kanji which was 'Sendai' so I didn't know he went to sendai ><
Shun also mentioned about a band session/gig with some other people from some other bands none of whom I seem to recognize x'DD Aaah so that's what he's doing now.. I know he sometimes does band sessions with people from other bands ><
But really, I don't want Jui to go solo. I still think he'll be better in a band. And that band has to be Vidoll. But I also want to see what he will do. The songs are different and I still like his voice but...
In the end, I still feel
'If you say "Please wait for me because I will definately be back."
I'll believe in you without any uncertainity.
If you say "Please continue to watch over us."
I will continue to support all of you.
If you say "Thank you so much."
I also feel the same way.'
And also, even if people tell me 'don't be sad', I can understand their intentions but I still think it's not actually such a bad thing to feel sad. Somehow it really proved how much they meant. I was glad to have known them anyway.
Also, I am beginning to think of Jui as being like a cat. But please don't ask why...