Today's exam was horrible =____=;;
It's kindof my own fault for not studying enough OTL Hope I don't fail ='D
I didn't study on Friday. I didn't study on Saturday(I was watching a live...). I only studied for half of Sunday. So I was rushing on Monday x__x
I wanted to fall asleep at my table listening to Jui's voice cause it was pleasant.. *SHOT* I was too sleepy to concentrate so I tried various stupid methods to wake myself. Slapping NEVER works so I risked brain cells that might suddenly dispose of all the bio knowledge to listen to some.. song. I'm beggining to think- it can't even be called a song! Dx
It was 'Waisetsu Ningyou' by Vidoll, some old song which I apparently have. The title would just translate to 'obscene doll' OTL The more I listened to it the more I thought he sounded like the devil... at some parts BUT NEVERMIND IGNORE ME~
Anyways it worked and I was wide awake only.. still not really studying.
Well but I'll study for history.
I'm just here to rant about random things? Like how I seem to make many typos. Some apparently stupid and I blamed it on my handphone dictionary. I didn't know changing a letter could change the word so much...
Do people wear earphones during lives? I mean, I kindof know about drummers wearing earphones but why do they need that? x__x I-I don't really understand why but during the live Jui was wearing earphones... He might have spoke about it in his blog but my fail japanese could not understand it. I was worried that he didn't recover properly when he missed a line in Blue star. I thought it was difficult for him to sing but later during the encore he was fine so.. >___<;;; AND HE SANG OPERA AND SCREAMED PERFECTLY.
I SHOULD BE STUDYING.