Marasy my new god o.o
I mean, Shirow Miwa is still a god to me, though now there are 2... ><
I totally respect them D: They are so full of awesomeness that I am both intimidated and inspired by them...
"Such god-like piano-playing skills!"
"He must be kami-sama!! *^*"
He even has this cd of vocaloid songs he played on the piano. I... want it OTL;;
I can never... play so FLAWLESSLY. I even said that when I hear his playing I'll keep making typos because of the awesomeness. It totally happened x'D And not just to me! O^O
I played piano for an hour today and I'm still so disappointed in myself OTL;;
According to his profile he's 21 years old and (duh) japanese D:
In these 6 years I wonder if I can become even half as good x'D
And yes I was slacking on friday. I also broke the com ban, but I lasted 5 days. OKAY, 4 AND A HALF. But I did maths practice this morning and studied SS just now ='D