Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Sunday, April 17, 2011


I haven't posted in awhile x'D
I was going to post on friday with my phone while doing homework but I was smsing... And yea I still haven't completed my homework. But the rest is due on tuesday so... x'D
I'm gonna try to shut down the com and do my homework later at night. Or do something else.
YEA AND I'M ON NICONICO NOW 8D

...It's really a matter of willpower isn't it?
But as far as I know I seem to have none at all.

Hmm anyways if I'm just ranting about stupid things it's no good at all, so I shall talk abit about friday.

We had the farewell party. At first I thought we were going to be screwed, because we were missing some of the presents. Though in the end it worked out but I was all freaking out ><;;

The games were fun, though we didn't have enough time to play charades properly. Everyone loved the food, though I really only ate one slice of pizza x'D Well must let the juniors eat~ Then later we had the competition. They were.. awesome o.o I didn't take any pictures though T^T It was something like to decorate a plasticine doll(which got nicknamed 'dead finger'=___=) with plasticine. They were so creative and I saw someone make a sledge, even a toilet and a dog, and someone made 'William and Kate' 8D

Later we exchanged gifts. Ours was pathetic that I felt bad but the seniors were so nice ;~;
Apparently Zul was the club president. I was really like "YAAAAYYYY!!! XDDDDD" because I was only vice!!!~ So we had to give some speech and Zul was trying to say some stuff but I also said some stuff. It was just some stuff that didn't exactly go through my head. I only remembered thanking everyone. And saying something like, "We are your new Ex-co(lol idk how to spell), even though there are very little sec3s, I hope you'll support us."

Hmm now that I think about it, it sounded like the kindof 'speeches' bands would give. Random, unplanned and simple. "Thank you for coming today. Please continue to support us. I love you~"

I felt sad that the seniors were leaving... But I didn't cry. I'll miss all of you soo much!!!! ;____;

writtern @6:22 PM