Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Friday, April 1, 2011


Today was April Fools!~ :D
I didn't play tricks on people much =___=;;
It was just some fail tricks during HL anyways. Like from what I remember(Apparently I can't really remember WHO said WHAT x'D):
"Reita got married"(Huda)
"Ruki got married"(Me)
"...To each other?" x'DD Oh! I knew it was like that :D

"Kai got arrested"(Me)
"Why? D:"(Batrisya)
"Because..."(Me) ......Well there can be plenty of reasons.

"Len got married"(Me)
"To who? D:" (Huda) Ahahaha I have no idea :D I said that for fun x'D

"Ruki sings like Kaito"(Huda) BUUUT KAITO---!!! ;~~~~;

"Ruki lost his voice."(Me) It was almost true.

"There's speed test today."(Me)
"REALLY!? O___O"(random people)

APPARENTLY I TOLD THE MOST LAME JOKES. That I can remember. I forgot some of them anyways. Only the last one was 'convincing'. BUT I FAIL SO BAD OTL;;;

We made marshmallow sculptures for Artclub 8D It was fun and we got to eat some marshies too~ Though last year we had to eat our sculpture so we ate till we were sick or something(retards). But this year Mdm Lis realised it was unhygenic. Oops.
We had a crazy load of fun 8D
Though I still can't remember my junior's names. I AM SO SORRY ;~;

I finished reading Carrie by Stephen King today xD
It was a good book and I actually finished a stephen king book!!! It wasn't as lengthy as the other books. I tried to read 'Insomia' from the school library. 3 chapters in; Do not know what is going on, still at the introduction DDD:
Need a load of perserverance x'D I actually read Carrie quite fast o__o Started late last night and finished around 9+ today(didn't do homework lol). ONE DAY!

writtern @11:11 PM