I want a guitarrr D:
I'm actually just spamming here cause deviantart is taking forever to load. My com keeps giving me errors like 'out of memory on line 5'. LIKE I KNOW WHAT THE HELL LINE 5 IS!! ;_____; What can I DOOOOO!?
And when the computer gives up loading the pic it gives a blank box with an 'x'.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Why do I still USE this com!?
And even though I told my parents about the guitar package thing I saw at Yamaha, they didn't say anything much. I'm just drowning in homework.
Also, I saw the news about the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. I was kindof shocked though Japan was an earthquake-prone zone. But I went to check if my favourite J-rockers were fine.
.....I think they are ><
It was really bad but I hope Japan will be okay D:
It was scary that I knew most of the places that got hit by the quake.