NOW my fingers hurt again ;___;
So this will be a pretty short post.
My sister's friend came over and I was learning to play some songs with chords from a site. I somehow managed to play some Linkin Park songs~ Though it was something with alot of pausing cause I had to search for the chords =____=;; The good thing was that alot of chords were repeated for the songs, so I didn't have to memorise that many ='D *lazy*
I played... numb, pushing me away and crawling. It was fun, when connecting to the amp. =D
Though there are some chords I can't play cause I can't hold the strings properly. Like the F major chord. AAAARRRRGGHH CAN'T PLAY THE FFFFFFFFFF CHORD.*SHOT*
And also B minor :<
Also I strummed so hard the pick flew out of my hands =D
3 times! ><
My fingers don't really hurt while playing but... now they do ='D
Also, while in school waiting for CCA to start(there was like no one to accompany me), I actually took out my earpiece and listened to music in school ='D There weren't alot of teachers. It was fun.