Eh- 600TH POST! =D
Unless there is some glitch where I double posted/didn't delete drafts D: It happens.
Anyways I'm now stuck listening to this.
It's catchy :D And it also has opera voice o__o and good engrish xD
Also, I got an electric guitar! It's some weird brand but it was cheap x'D
Though I'm still some embarrasing beginner who can barely remember the notes and can only play twinkle twinkle little star. So it's so depressing I won't talk about it. I need some kindof beginner book thing D:
I actually started on a manga during the march holidays x'D
It's weird and I can't write a proper summary of it cause the plot is tentative =___=;; I've been trying to tone the pages on photoshop and stuff. Uploading is a pain cause the pictures have to be resized and they CHANGE QUALITY and the screentones look different D: I also suck at backgrounds so it's... plain x'D