In the last few days, I have been flooded in homework. Most of them strangely similar. I just realised 2 maths questions were exactly the same =___=;; I also don't know how to do my chinese homework. What am I supposed to write!? O___O
I have also done nothing particularly productive, and instead somehow cut my finger during floorball and now it's still in the process of healing. It looked gross and I can't bend that finger cause the wound is at the joint... But I was all fed up so I went to play the piano. Way to go.
I also someeeeehoooowwww managed to find new songs. Oh yay finally ;_____;
Though they're totally not new songs. But rather old. Some really old. From Vidoll. ><;; Hmm somehow I really like some of the old songs. I'm not sure why but I don't dare to watch the pv. And I looked up the translations to some of the songs.
"...What an adult world..." Alittle glad that it's in japanese so I won't understand unless I listen very carefully and know the words.
I went back to stalking ameblo blogs and you know who's blog-*shot*
There's this frigtening paragraph of words on the front that's a notice about the band. I can't really read it. But I could read a few words. I'm afraid to translate it. They're on hiatus now, so I havent heard anything.
...
......
I can't say it.
解散する
解散する
解散する
解散する
解散する
解散する
解散する
解散する
Even the sky is crying now.
I'm still not sure but...