Today(still refering to saturday rofl) I printed the sheet music of 'the disappearance of hatsune miku' for piano. I printed 6 pages. Despite my printer and Huda's attempt to stop me x'D
The 1st page was okay. Until the part where the speed increased and according to the score,
speed(crochet)=240
...240? I checked my metronome.
YOU LIARS THE SPEED ISN'T EVEN THERE IT'S NOT IN RANGEEEEEE DDDDDDDDDx
I randomly played through. It was hard cause there were so many notes and the song was sooo long. I also tried playing 1925 at 160 speed just to see how fast I could go. I could kinda do it. I also tried two-faced lovers. Alittle better than yesterday. Having a metronome made me play faster instead of pausing all the time. I don't know.
Also, I went out today and there was this awesome Yamaha store at Plaza sing. It almost filled the whole floor ='D One part was all the guitars/basses/drums and the other was the pianos/violin/classical instruments. There were sooo many guitars ='D They all look awesome.
There was also this set they were selling with an electric guitar plus the amp and other stuff.
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh-------------
*dies*