Tuesday, February 22, 2011
GLEE COVERED MCR!!!*SHOT*
I mean, I TOTALLY DIDN'T STUDY. Gonna fail or something*headsdesk*
I'm supposed to be studying/doing homework but I'm totally not doing that OTL;; Giving homework during common test is... sadistic lol. Especially when its an entire compo(chinese letter thing) ;~;
Anyways even if I wasn't doing homework I wanted to ink some random pic I drew last night(instead of letting be forgotten foreverrr).
Also, today I saw this flash on dA which was a PoPipo(Yea, Miku songxD) with Disgaea 4. It's was cute and weird and scary(when Axel appeared). I thought he would atleast stop appearing after his loserific appearance in Disgaea 2. I actually really like Disgaea but I can't seem to draw anyone apart from Flonne x'D So I didn't draw any fanart. But I haven't tried recently.
I'm lazy to even just take a pic of the random manga and post it on the doodle crap blog... I don't know which pages I should take. I also thought about erasing the words if they were visible x'D
writtern @8:31 PM