Saturday, February 5, 2011
Today I went to nico nico for the heck of it.
It was fun ww
Apparently the comments on the videos will scroll across the screen instead of being showed below. So I was trying to read them as they flew by the screen x'D I watched this video of 'Paradichlorobenzene' on piano and then someone commented '神の手(kami no te)' which just translated to 'God's hands'xDDD
It was fun and time-wasting='D
But you need to create an account and know abit of japanese>< I had to look for some guides to know what was what orz;; Didn't go slowly figure it out*hit*
ALSO I FINISHED MY MATHS PORTFOLIO.
Omg yayyyyyy~
The application of knowledge was kindof shitty though. The examples were all the same but I made up as much crap as I could. Then afterwards I went to doodle. I think I'll just take a pic and post it somewhere. But it'll be in the doodle blog.
writtern @3:19 PM