Wednesday, February 23, 2011
TODAY I PLAYED THE PSP EVEN THOUGH I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO AND ANYWAYS I LEVELED LAHARL TO 100!! ='D (DISGAEA)
I'm currently researching for the Tan kak kee crap. My head is already packed with crap to think of. I have to come up with an idea for an invention(TKK), what to make for seniors, what to do for the farewell party, what to do for the noticeboard and tons of other crap. I sound like I'm lamenting so I'll shut up now, sorry.
I also bought a black sharpie today. It... stinks. And I mean, literally. Alot. But it's good for filling large black areas, though it bleeds so I have to use a backing ='D I was trying not to inhale too much cause it was like sniffing glue or something Dx
I was also going to do homework but-(refer to above) didn't. I did some of Physics and chem but I ended up not knowing how to do and being lazy. Plus I totally didn't do my chinese homework at all cause I'm lazy and don't really know what to do.
writtern @9:13 PM