Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Thursday, February 17, 2011


Today was depressing.
For a start, the Bio paper shocked about everyone. There was a question where I was wondering wtf the picture was showing. IS IT A TISSUE!? IS IT A CELL!? IS IT PART OF A CELL!? WHAT THE HELL IS IT!?!? D'= And also WHAT ISSS IT POINTING TO!?*SOB*

Then later was the maths class test. There was one question which I couldn't do ;___; It made no sense to me. And after that... we got back our chinese CT paper 2. I failed ='D I kindof expected it cause the paper was horrible. There was one MCQ where I couldn't understand a single one of the options and also a sentence in a passage I didn't understand. So I misinterpreted it and ended up misinterpreting the whole paragraph and there was a question worth 5 marks on it. *HEADSDESK* I FAIL SO.

And after school, I learnt that Huda signed up for the Japan school trip. I WANTED TO GO ;____; But I didn't cause Joyi told me it clashed with a camp and she couldn't go. So I was all like, "It's sad if I go alone>^<" THEN I LEARNT HUDA WAS GOING. I was mad at her for sometime cause I kept going,"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?!?" And she said,"I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING!!" It went on for awhile until Jiun Yi and I(who were both jealous of her somehow now) demanded souveneirs and also 2000 pictures.

We also had this Tan Kak Kee thing after school. Zhang ting abandoned me and went for NPCC so I didn't have any teamates to discuss with ;____; We were suppose to come up with ideas. I just kindof 'joined' Huda and Kang hao. We came up with problems like on rainy days, the moment you accidently step in a puddle the shoe INCLUDING THE SOCK gets wet. And stays wet forever until you get home or something. I thought it was nice to find a solution only we couln't find one lol. And also there was another idea involving shoes when you wear them by slipping them on and the back goes in or something*confusing*. Miss Haryani said we were just lazy to undo the laces =___=;;
School shoes are a major problem...?

writtern @9:16 PM