Thursday, February 24, 2011
COMMON TESTS ARE OVER!!!!
Okay, homework will totally flood in now.
Just now I was using a black sharpie to ink something. Sharpies are like monsters. I don't know whether to love or hate them. They can ink large areas quite well, fast with little white spaces. I think I've never used another marker that inks large areas so effectively ='D
However, they are also monsters that bleed like hell. So if I don't put atleast 2 layers of backing, it bleeds onto the desk. It's also permanent. Unwashable, everrrrr. They are also inaccurate and hard for smaller areas, they also bleed into other spaces sometimes ):< Another think is that they stink. I know I've mentioned this but the smell is horrid and it's still there after you cap it. It's like really strong alcohol or something and it's choking. orrible x___x
So at the moment I think I hate them D:<
...I just typed an entire post about a marker. Oh lol.
writtern @10:23 PM