Saturday, January 29, 2011
Recently I was reading Bakuman. It's by the same author and artist of Death Note. It's about MANGAAAAAA!!~ It makes me want to read Shonen Jump too =^= But I'm not good at Japanese so...>____>
The story is about a team of 2 high school students who are trying to be mangakas. One of them writes the story and the other draws it. I don't really remember their names but one of them is Shujin and the other is Saiko. It's their nicknames. Lately my memory sucks so I can only remember what they call each other :<
I can actually FEEL SAIKO'S PAIN when he has to redraw everything or something!;___; I think,"Yea, it's sooooo much work just for one page isn't it? Like there's the draft, the inking, the backgrounds, the toning, the words and even the sfx and lines."
It also makes me think. I've said I wanted to start a manga. But didn't.
*DEPRESSED* OTL;;;
I was mostly thinking about what story to do and also the main characters. I thought of a tentative story though there is no plot. But I also thought of the main characters! I wanted to have main characters I actually liked and I think I'm finally fine with the main characters>< Though they still have no names. But I think I'll come up with something. I'll probably be fussy with the names. And also end up with something like an MCQ on my blog to ask for opinions.
Another thing I was considering was the setting. When I created them they were somehow wearing more English type of clothes(think Kuroshitsuji or Pandora Hearts), so I thought maybe an English country. But the buildings and stuff will be hard won't it? =^=;;
So I thought how about Japan. It'll be more modern. Also I wanted to be able to draw japanese school uniforms and yukata so-*SHOT*
*still bleeding*
Well I also want to make them wear hats but I can't draw them OTL;;
writtern @8:59 PM