Tuesday, January 25, 2011
I recently drew more usagi-san.
Which was basically randomly sticking rabbit ears on peoplexD;;
I thought 'I had permission to do that' because it was the rabbit year. I'm also hoping to be able to scan in stuff. Random stuff>___>
Also, there are birthdays coming soon so I think I'm going to start drawing stuff. Have to find time to draw~~
Also, Ruki's birthday is next-*shot*
EDIT!!:
I FOUND THE SCORE TO PARACHLOROBENZENE FOR PIANO!!!!>___<
I had been searching for it~ It's a vocaloid song by Len and it's nice though abit insane but I LIKE IT! =D
I think I'm getting better at this searching for sheet music thing. I use to search forever but can't find it. But vocaloid sheet music is abit easier to find. Anime is also quite easy. Other songs are just damn hard to even find a trace. And I also found 'Antichlorobenzene' while I was looking for 'Parachlorobenzene'. But I'll play 'Para-toolongtotype' first cause it's SUPPOSED to come first and it's shorter =D
Though the notes are extremely small in both =___=;;
I also realised that it isn't very useful to search on english sites cause they all point to micandonburi or don't give anything at all. So I usually just search on japanese sites and find it there~
And came here to brag?*shot*
writtern @7:52 PM