Wednesday, January 12, 2011
I'm tired...=____=
I....... DON'T HAVE TIME TO DRAW!!!!! DDDDDDX
This is the part I'm most irritated at, cause I don't have an artblock and I want to sit down and draw but I CAAAAAAN'T~~~
I still remember that I scanned in that old work from last year but still didn't do the digital part @___@ I want to do it properly cause I don't want to ruin iiiiit~ I also have this black and white lineart I started on last week but it's still not done. Probably cause I still can't decide which parts still need to be filled with black or something. I also had an idea to draw something but never got around to doing it ;____;
And now I'm only drawing random doodles...
Why do teachers have the ability to give enough homework to cause our(at least, mine) time to decrease significantly, or even vanish completely??
I have hooooorrrrriiiibleeee time management T^T
I was hardly on the internet toox'D
writtern @5:04 PM