Today we went to Sentosa Resort world! I also have this feeling I messed up the order>__<
But anyways I'm gonna spam pictures.
Inside~ The lights are beautiful><
Outside~ At the 'Lake of dreams'.
Sentosa and the merlion!!~
Outside Candylicious shop. MOST AMAZING SHOP EVER =^=
Universal Studios... Unfortunately we couldn't go inx'D
Random fountain thing.
So it was fun and we had lunch at KFC. It was my first proper lunch in 3 days!! ='D
The candylicious shop was awesome, there were so many lolipops, chocolates, jelly beans, m&ms, marshmallows and even LIQUORE(sp?) THAT CAN LAST YOU FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!!! It was like a metre long or something. The whole shop was so damn awesome >< I wish I had more money! But I just bought 2 chocolate lolipops.
Later after we came back I had random accendo crap again. It got delayed but the program itself was okay. I usually think of it as a waste-of-time/burden because the timing is just the most inconvinient EVERRR. But it was quite fun cause everyone from sec3 was from 2/5 xD
Also, someone said something about making lanterns and for some reason, Huda heard it as 'Len turn'. Rofl THAT LEN FAN xD;; So later it became a joke of somesort. I don't even know whyyy it's so funny D:
After accendo I went to cwp with Huda to find Jiun yi. We met Jiun yi, Fazira, Jane and Xin Na at KFC. We were looking through the artbook Jiun yi bought and everytime we came across a fanart of append which looked-coughobscenecough we would just flip really quicklyxD
There was Len and also for some reason, Lily. The artbook was nice and it would be an excellent reference for append!><
Okay, today was fun and I ate too much chocolate =___=;;