Okay, it turns out that I won't be doing an MCQ after all.
I've already decided their names >:D
Their names ended up being in Japanese cause it was easier to just piece together the sounds and if I used English names I might end up using common names >__>
Also the setting will be in Japan so I can draw japanese school uniforms, yukata-*shot*
I mean, if I choose an English country it probably won't look so modern and it'll be harder to draw, plus I'm not so familiar with it and all>___> It dosen't neccessary have to be Japan though.
I'm gonna start with a oneshot then start chapters, I think.
OH WHAT AM I SAYING I NEED TO FINISH MY HOMEWORK FIRST ;_____;!!!
Still memorise the chinese whatsitcalledagain and complete my maths portfolio, do FILING. Also I can already predict the flow of homework will unreasonably be increased. And common test is coming soon and I still need to draw stuff. I don't know what to draw for Valentine's and I think I have to start early cause of common test. Atleast if I draw something shitty I can try harder on Whiteday='D
And whiteday is during march holidays~
But experience tells me that week-long holidays do not neccessarily = rest.