For some reason, most instruments look fun. Maybe when I grow up and actually earn money I'll learn them all!!!>< But that will require 2012 to be another bad calculation D: And also for me to be useful in the future x'D
I keep talking about this right? But its my blog so if its rubbish then that's really my problem, mostly its just unimportant rants anyways. Not like rants are every really significant.
Anyways drums still look so fun. And guitar. *pout*
But I have my piano and lately I think I've been playing so hard its gonna go out of tune D: I mostly practice two-faced lovers on it and the verses are already loud cause its a whole string of notes so the volume is hard to control. Then the chorus just has to be LOUDER right!? To stand out and scream. So the piano ends up giving off this horrible groaning sound and I feel like I'm ABUSING it all over again. The good thing is that I will learn to play two-faced lovers. The bad thing is that my piano might not be in a good condition for me to play it D:
I also played 1925 on the school piano after I was done with the CNY deco. The pedal was LOUD. It has obviously been untuned for the last half decade. Atleast 1925 was okay. Anything louder might break it x___x
Hmm today we had CCA exploration. The sec1s were okay. I keep talking bullshit about oil painting and I'm pretty sure they forget everything I said but that's fine cause I absolutely do not care or mind. Later I was bored of showcasing oil painting because everyone thought it was as interesting as dead people(or something, I personally don't know) because no one really came over and for a while it was cold and lonely. So I went to do charcoal drawing and waste suppliesss~
I drew Cat. I was just thinking of someone with black hair cause charcoal was easy to smudge. Erm, too easy x____x Later I was told to draw more so I drew random school girl>< Then Ruka xD I felt like I haven't drawn him in a long time. Later when the sec1s came in for hands-on, some of them tried referencing Ruka O___O Which somehow resulted in a mysterious addition of fingerprints.
.....