The homework is impossible to do.
I was trying to complete most of the homework before CNY. But... I CAN'T DO IT!!!!;____;
I'm gonna bring home my textbooks and stuff. I think this march I might consider hardcore studying again. It was the most effective and I highly reccomend it especially for maths. Because notes just are no good sometimes. I did that for sec1 and for the rest year my results got better lol.
Well anyways homework and depression aside tomorrow is Ruki's birthday so I'm going to write a fanmail~
I think I'll write in english cause he's good at english and so I can say more or something x'D
Also just now I was using my walkman/disc player(yes, they are old but they still exist and I still use it :<) to play a CD. I didn't do that for awhile so the player got a little haywire again. It just skipped songs and forwarded like crazy. So I just left it to throw its tantrum or something. Then it 'selected' a song and after the song finished it was good again. Lol.
...Omg I don't know what to write for the fanmail><
I can't just write 'Happy birthday' =___=;;
Lol its like as bad as speaking. At this rate when I send it it will be 1st Feb already x'D
Okay I sent it before 1st Feb and I just wrote something simple x'D
They even say 'Thank you very much for your fanmail' ='D