ARRRRGGHHH SCHOOOOOLLLL D:<
So long foreverrrr free time T^T
I hope our teachers are nice ;~;
We have alot of new teachers >.<
Also... Miss Tang changed our seats to the old 'boy-girl' kind...... Dammit. Now Joyi's sitting with Sree, Zhang ting is sitting with some girl I don't know and I'm sitting with Kai Yang. Just my luck =___=# Infact, just all of our luck. Zhang ting is soooo far away from Joyi and me ;___; I'm near Joyi but not in the same row. I'm sitting with kai yang again! I sat beside him last term too and he either dosen't talk to me or says something uncomprehensive extremely fast howdoeshedothatwhydoesheevenohI-*dies* I want a change of seats or something ;___; The only good thing is that for once I wasn't forced into the 1st row and I can actually see the board properly without the stupid glare from the windows =___=#
Lessons start tomorrow. Damn.