Today as usual I played two-faced lovers. I tried the 2nd part. There was a CHANGE IN KEY for the 3rd chorus. How unfair because I had to learn the chorus all over again :< And this crazy ascending-and- descending-keys-at-high-speed is sooooo hard >< People who know the song - It's the part right after the 1st chorus. Well then some parts repeated so it wasn't that bad. I think I over-played or something because my last finger on my left hand started hurting ;____; So I couldn't move it. All the left hand notes were an octave apart so.. =^=
Then while I was playing the song would be like: ai, ai, ai, ai- ITAI!
*KICKED*
Anyways the pain only lasts for awhile so I'm fine now :D
Also, I found this today~
It's awesome! xD
I know there are soooo many versions and covers of vocaloid songs but I never listen to them all. There was another 'rock ver.' but I liked this one better cause the other one sounded kindof cheerful? Like not really the right mood>,<
Lol oh well.
....Still can't do my homework D:
I figured out that: alsndlasn=ladksnmakldasnd!?
Which basically means I didn't get any answer.