Today was MMC~
Iris and Jeng leng didn't come=T
It was okayish, and we played games and stuff. I'm lazy to say more or post much photos. Well anyways Toru and Poker joined us, so it was okay. Thought Toru just got hidden around the house, i'm not sure he likes it so much but i don't really care~
Also, Joyi gave Zhang ting and me souveneirs from Hong kong!!
Uuh, blogger tilted the picturesxDD;; It's a notebook and keychain. Thanks!!<3
I'll buy something too when I'm in Genting! Like, random useless stuff*hit*
Also, i think the only good thing that came out of MMC(apart from learning more gambl-*COUGH*) was the fact that Zhang ting and I managed to sell stickers!! Joyi, Jeff and even Zhang ting herself bought stickers! Yaaaay~ But that means I have to draw alot... Oh wells Zhang ting is doing all the cutting. My sis is also buying some=X And for hers I will be making it all myself(for convenivence) so I will keep all profitsxD But I charged her less anyways... special price thing? I think after everyone pays me I can buy a copic ciao!!! Oooooh this is workingxD
It's fun to make the stickers(KINDOF), its just putting the plastic on that's scary;____;
I put it on horribly before and it killed the whole thing>____>;;
Anyways because people payed me back for the MMC tickets, I got back my money!! So now my wallet looks like there's alot of money(just more notes lol), but I think it'll be gone tomorrow cause I'm going to buy something='D
Also.. I kindof learnt how to play Rolling Girl on the piano. It's still messy and I'm not quite satisfied. It's hard to play the lefthand properly throughout the whole song, but I can actually do the glissandos now!!!! It took alot of practice, but I did it... I play the song alot and after I do my fingers all hurt. But the feeling of playing it was great, like I was actually playing the music instead of just listening to it. Though sometimes it sounds abit like crap. But I could hear the rhythmn and all, and I thought "woah, 2 weeks ago I was only playing crap." Yea, it took about 2 weeks to learn... I think all the work was just for me to hear me play it. I think that alone was enough.