Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Ehh I was actually thinking of starting a manga, the plot is kindof crack but whatever x'D;;
A possible description would be: Plotless, lazily done, no backgrounds and randomness!?
But I need a TITLE. And I was scribbling random words on a paper, matching them together to try and string together a title. I don't think any of them mean anything, I was looking for a unique title rather than one that means something... but I might pull a meaning out of it in the future, Idk.
So I came up with:
-Blackheart Dolls
-Plasticheart Dolls
Just these 2. For some reason I liiike the 'Dolls' word(and also 'heart', idk) x____x
Well anyways I hope people will respond and tell me which seems better, because I simply can't decide. Also I randomly wanted to add 'the' infront of 'Plasticheart Dolls', so it becomes 'the Plasticheart Dolls'. Kindof long but whatever, I know even longer titles anyways x__x
I posted the same thing on the Cheese blog but I doubt people would actually reply, if someone DID reply there will only be about 1 reply so... not exactly very helpful>___>;;
So... TAGBOARD IS FOR TAGGING!! I will say that.
Did anyone ever read 'Alice in Wonderland'? The original version, by Lewis Carroll. I found the book at times and I read it this morning! I liked the Mad tea party part but I don't get half of the Mock turtle's story or the trial x___x I'm going to read 'Through the looking glass' soon!~
writtern @7:29 PM