Wednesday, December 15, 2010
I just heard Gazette's new single that came out today.
It'ssssss AWEEEESOME~
It kindof like a ballad. The PV was in black and white but anyways its beautiful><
I also saw their new look~
Kai had long hair xD And Reita still looks the same>___>
Anyways last night I dreamt that I went to a CD store and bought a music CD. Then I woke up and realised it wasn't real ;____; Maybe next time I'll dream that I went to a music store. And bought a guitar or a drumset x'D
I'm still lazy to post any pics about genting. Well its just the same. Cold and can't see shit. Long queues at the theme park. Lots of rides closed. Atleast I managed to ride one roller coaster... though it wasn't even very interesting.
Just now I played the piano. I tried to play Black rock shooter. FAIIIIILLLLL DDDDDD:
It's so hard... there are so many keys, accidentals, octaves and the notes are close so they keep clashing. It's also really fast. And tiring to play.
writtern @2:34 PM