Thursday, December 2, 2010
Today I was attempting to draw a manga short. I got lazy and stopped halfway... I hope I can continue at night. If I DO continue I think there might be a fight scene of some sort. Where 4 people try to kill(?) each other in a flat and half of them are pyschopaths and one is a mad sadist. But it might be very FAIIILZ >____>;; It tends to look better in my head. Anyways I just suck at any sortof action scene.
Random page from what I drew, I don't think you can read the words. Which is good. My handwriting sucks.
---
Anyways just now Joyi told me that Iris isn't going for MMC. Her reasons were something related to being tired and band stuff. So I was all like 'FUCK BAND!!!' then later 'Go be BBFs with band or some shit and play that stupid clarinet OH FOR THE LOVE OF ZOMBIES can't she take a break from it!?' Ofcourse she's tired if her entire life revolves around GOING FOR BAAAND >____>;; I'm about 100% sure she would never skip a practice. Even when she's siiiick. I don't even care about her anymore. I can't even talk through her band-infested head and I can't hear her at all through the phone =___=;; Everything I hear from her just kills my mood.
Then I got even greater news. Jeng leng isn't going either! I thought I would have to go to her house literally drag her, with the help of zhang ting. But it turns out she was sick so it can't really be helped. I don't even know what to do.
I just want to kill something all over again. I think I'll draw something morbidly disturbing. When I feel horrible I draw something morbid and it's fine? Wtf. Well anyways there was something I drew but didn't scan in. I think later I'll just go draw that psychotic sadist OC of mine.
writtern @6:40 PM