Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Sunday, December 5, 2010


Today I randomly went to Plaza Singapura with my family=X
I bought Alice in Wonderland at Times! I actually borrowed the book from the library before, but didn't manage to finish all of it. The book wasn't ginormous, unlike the ones in the library xD

I also went to some toy store and saw figmas!! I didn't see alot of them. But there was Miku nendroid, Luka figma and BLACK ROCK SHOOTER FIGMA!! Sooo... I told my parents I wanted the figma for my birthday present>< And I won't even mind if they did the crazy 'combine christmas and birthday present' thing. But they bought it for me!!~ =DDDDDDDD
I'm sooooooo happy~ I think it was worth it cause a figma is actually the cheapest but it can be customized and all. The figma came with her katana and Rock cannon! There were also many sets of different hands and faces. There was also the blue flame on her eye which was sooo cool><
For some reason it also came with a dvd of the ova....
Well I'll take random pics with my phone next time so you will believe me xDD
(Also, since I already knew what it was, I decided that I should receive it early so I can play with it~)

Er well I also scanned stuff today. I drew the reference for Cat~
(I think it can be clicked for full size)
I coloured the skin in copics for fun, and the rest is in colour pencils. It had never actually occurred to me how her outfit actually looks like. I draw it slightly differently all the time... So I think this reference if good><

I also scanned other stuff, which I will post in the other blog and maybe in dA.

writtern @9:35 PM