Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Friday, December 10, 2010


I THINK I CAN PLAY ROLLING GIRL ON THE PIANO.

The left hand is nuts x___x
But I can play the glissandos!!! It's hard to keep the rhythmn of the left hand so it gets messy at times. And it's so energy-consuming to play it that at the end part I just run out of energy and play it wrongly, though its technically the easiest part. Recently for some unknown reason I like playing glissandos. Especially the one before the 1st chorus in the song. It's fun to play. Like I only have one chance to get it right, especially cause its in the middle I can't just start over. And it feels like the awesome thing you can play when you get over 100 combos or something ='D Though in reality I 'break combos' so many times.

Well there are many versions of the song, I'm playing this one:


I also found another song to learn!! It's BLACK ROCK SHOOTER =^=
The song is insane. INSANELY HARD=D But I kindof like songs like that. It's challenging to learn but when I can actually play it its insanely fun. I actually played Rolling Girl over 5 times yesterday... It was tiring but I don't feel it until after the song... actually more like until the last part which I just mess up.
The lefthand part is insane too, but I think its better than Rolling Girl. Also, there are 5 FLATS!!!*headsdesk* AND A GLISSANDO AT THE END!!! From high A to low C... I only did as far as 2 octaves before and this is... more than 3 octaves!? ='DD
Anyways the one I'm going to learn is:


Wish me good luck or something. There are 9 pages....... I'm not sure I can last...

Anyways!! I'm going to Genting this Sunday, until 14th. And also I'm going to some toy comic convention thing later today cause my sister and I have the tickets=X I'll buy souveneirs!~ Though I remember my mum saying that she will give my sister and I 3 dollars each...=^=;;

So that means I won't be updating much, unless miraculously I come across a com with internet!

writtern @12:11 PM