I'm gonna spam pictures~
BLACK ROCK SHOOTER!!!!!
God damn why DOES blogger have to take the initiative to tilt the pictures!? And I'm not even sure how the fuck I manage to put up with this crappy excuse for an interent which disconnects every 10 minutes or so. This is the only computer in the entire household that has this problem and I'm using it >___>;;
Aaand the cable dosen't work, for some reason ;___;
Well anyways~
Since blogger tilted the pictures, you can tilt your heads><
And all these were taken with my phone. It was actually really hard to get a clear shot cause my phone dosen't have auto-focus(orz what can I expect? It's a walkman phone).
She's actually kindof small, like the height of that pen. But the rock cannon is big. AND THE WHOLE THING IS JUST FREAKIN' AWESOME 8D THERE WERE EVEN BLACK CHAIIINS!! It can be used for deco but currently I have no bright ideas and only 2 hands.