Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Wednesday, December 29, 2010


Today I was writing the scores for Kokoro again. Now there are 4 pages done~
I'm just done with the 'kokoro, fushigi, fushigi, kokoro...' part. Kindof lazy to continue now =___= The chords were hard D= Think I'll continue at night or something. Though its kindof evening now isn't it...

Anyways yesterday I was trying to read this magazine interview of the Gazette. It was very hard to read =___= And I only 'read' 2 out of the 5 pages. After that I decided that I had reached my limit and if I tried to read anymore the japanese characters would start becoming greek. I didn't understand most of it... but there was a part where they were talking about the stage set. And Ruki said that when they were discussing the screens or something it he said, "とにかくLEDがやりたい!"(tonikaku LED ga yaritai!) which roughly translates to "anyhow I want it(the screens) in LED!"
It sounded demanding xD;;

Also there was a part where they were talking about Reita's injury during a live or something. I think it was when he threw his bass and didn't catch it properlyO__O
Then, they started asking him why he didn't say when it hurt and Reita was just like," iwanai!"(I won't say!)

I think one of the hardest parts(apart from the kanji) is the 'english-words'written-in-katakana'. It's like a guessing game. I think I got better as I read more but there are some I JUST can't figure out!! >< I keep repeating it but nothing comes to mind and the dictionary dosen't have it.
Well here are some examples, can you figure out what word it is!?:
ステージ (suteeji)
メンバー (menbaa)
シルエット (shiruetto)
セット (setto)
ツアー (tsuaa)
イメージ (imeeji)
Happy guessing!!~ I think I managed to figure it out correctly cause it fitted the context and I also hear some of them alot! xD







Well how did it go?:
ステージ (suteeji) = stage

メンバー (menbaa) = member/members
シルエット (shiruetto) = sillihoute
セット (setto) = set
ツアー (tsuaa) = tour
イメージ (imeeji) = image
I figured out most of them surprisingly fast O__O
Also there was this word I couldn't figure out for a long time!!: スーパーアレーナ(suupaaareena)
I could only figure out that the second half was 'arena' >< Then suddenly I thought, "OMG ITS 'SUPER ARENA'!! The venue of a live....=____="

writtern @6:44 PM