Monday, December 27, 2010
みんな、おはよございます!
...Well anyways I can finally type Japanese on this com=____=;;
It was actually only a matter of changing the settings...
Erm I'm not going to talk about the horrible new timetable we got. I don't even- D:
I think I should change my blog font or something... it's kinda small. It's okay for english but n-not for other languages thenxD;;
Yesterday I went back to stalking ameblo blogs. (Lol Jui's blog actually) And I was trying to deciper the entry as usual. The title was in english!~ ='D Sometimes they type stuff in english and I'm so happy cause it's actually easy to read><
Anyways it was something like 'Merry Christmas', then the next line was completely in katakana and I thought, "Damn. I'm doomed. Even though I had an entire 2 months of holiday I never got around to memorising the katakana chart."
Then I had to use the katakana chart in my dictionary to slowly deciper itD:
The katakana was something like: グッドモーニング
Which was read: guddomooningu
And which was simply GOODMORNING IN ENGLISH.*headsdesk*
After decipering it for so long just to realise it was only english written in katakana=____=;;
Then I pretty much gave up trying to read the rest of the entry. Though I read abit.
Also, I seem to often see the word 'ちなみに(chinamini)' in blogs. I was wondering what the hell it meant cause I couldn't find it in the dictionary. Then one day I watched a subbed video and someone said 'ちなみに...' and it was subbed as 'by the way'. I've finally been enlightened. The mysterious word was only 'by the way'.*headsdesk*
I feel someone must be mocking meD:
writtern @12:03 PM